Saturday, May 12, 2012

Which Princess Are You?

I'd like to lighten things up for the weekend and ask, "Which princess are you?"  or "Which princess is your little princess?"

Having a 4-year old daughter, princesses are often the subject of talk around here.  As a 3-year old her favorite princess was Cinderella, but not that she is 4 she has graduated to Sleeping Beauty's Aurora.  If she had her way we would watch Sleeping Beauty all day long while she wore high hills and a frilly dress, and occasionally she would ask her little brother (18 months) to dance with her and be Prince Charming.  We did go through a short fairy and Tinker Bell stage, and although she truly adores Tinker Bell, the princesses win out!  She may like Aurora, but I think she looks more like Rapunzel with her green eyes and long hair.

As a child I also loved Sleeping Beauty (actually, she was my favorite), but if I am honest I think I am more of a Pocahontas or Snow White in person (for different reasons, obviously).

My little princess (and prince) twirling before church.




















So, leave a comment below and let us read your princess (or prince) story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!