Friday, May 4, 2012

Newest Rawfully Organic

I really enjoyed picking up my half share box from the Rawfully Organic Co-op yesterday.  My hubby came with the kids and I this time, so he was able to see how everything works and he choose our extra point items. 

I LOVE our box for this week and wanted to share pictures and a list of items with you.

This shot is our entire half share (there are 3 heads of red romaine in there!)


Another angle of the half share...look at all tat fruit!


Here is a shot of some of the fruit!


Here is a shot of some of the veggies!


My favorite...Swiss Chard!


Kiddos all excited :)


Oh, and we purchased this yummy watermelon.














So, what was in our box?  Here is an approximate list:
Pineapple
Cantaloupe
about 5 Apples
about 5 Pears
about 7 oranges
Grapefruit
Lemon
Bunch of Bananas
Carton Grape Tomatoes
2 Beefsteak Tomatoes
Avocado
Cucumber
Bunch of Carrots
3 Heads Red Leaf Lettuce
Swiss Chard
Kale
For our points we added
Sweet Potatoes and Cabbage.

I hope I didn't miss anything!  Happy Eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!