Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Turning 30

OK, so I have a ways to go before I turn 30 (a little over 6 months), but I was just reading my Sister Kelly's blog (sister-in-law so you don't get confused) and we have the same birthday. She is making a list of 30 things to do during her 30th year of life. So, I am stealing her idea and I am also going to make a list. We have until August 17th to make our lists because on the 18th we will officially be 30.

Stay tuned for a completed 30 Things in 30th Year list. Oh, and if you have any ideas you want to submit to me for consideration feel free; you might see them on my list.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, i like this, although i will have to hurry up, as mine is coming quickly! miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!