Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friends Having Babies

Right now I have a lot of friends (and family) having babies. It truly is a joy, and did I mention that I have the baby bug? I am ready to expand our family by starting on baby #2, but I have to wait until this staph is completely cleared up and the meds are out of my body.

In order of due date, here is a first name list of the Mom's having babies, and the baby's gender being born:

Suzanne - boy
Kiersten - surprise at birth
Laci - girl
Melinda - twin girls
Cierra - surprise at birth
Amber - girl
Jill - surprise at birth
Amanda - boy
Laura - gender unknown
Hannah - gender unknown
Jill - gender unknown

Plus the two ladies that recently had their girls and boy and the one friend that just had a miscarriage. At one time, that put the total count at 14 ladies and 16 babies. In utero we are now standing at 11 ladies and 12 babies; no wait, just got a call that the top lady on my list is a new mom, so 10 ladies and 11 babies. Congratulations Suzanne!!!

Here is the thing. I LOVE making part of my baby gift, and have great and fun ideas for baby girls, but I am almost completely blank for a baby boy. Does anyone out there have some really neat home-made baby gift ideas for a new baby boy? If so, please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!