Friday, February 5, 2010

Houston Auto Show

OK, so that last post was a little rough, so I thought I would post something happy.

Last Wednesday evening Wayne, Mackenzie and I went to the Houston Auto Show. We were reluctant to take Mackenzie at first because we were not sure how she would act, and she was only on day 3 of potty training.

Well folks, let me just say that she LOVED the Auto Show. Seriously! For the first half she walked around from car to car with us and commented on the color and the sound it makes and just simply had a great time. The second half she had juice and snacks in her stroller.

And can you believe that she held her pee the entire time and waited until we got home to go potty on the potty! Yes. We even took her at the auto show and she refused to go then. My baby is growing up. (for more details on how potty training is currently going read my last post)






1 comment:

  1. She IS growing up! And looking so old suddenly. Man. I feel the same way about Saw, and know I'll feel even moreso when he's next to a wee little baby... :) What a fun family outing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!