Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Electronic Queen

This post has nothing to do with Mackenzie except that she is very much like me and may also be an Electronic Queen some day.

Typically I am the Electronic Queen. If it is electronic and you need something done, fixed, corrected...I am usually the person my family calls. It is so much so that Wayne refuses to do anything electronic and just asks me to do it first (along with much of the house hold fix-it-up stuff).

Today I think the electronics are in rebellion. This morning while removing one of the 'empty' ink cartridges (which by the way are NEVER empty when our machine says they are) the cartridge burst and yellow ink poured out EVERYWHERE. Seriously, ink inside our printer, all over our desk and computer mouse. Ugg. And let's just say that it doesn't clean up very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!