Thursday, September 17, 2009

Projections

And I don't mean Economic Projections or Forecasts. I am talking about my daughter's growth and clothes sizes.

I decided to project Mackenzie's height and weight up through age 3 based on how she has been growing thus far (especially considering the fact that she has ALWAYS been 95%+ and has not wavered at all).

Why? You ask why?

Well, that is a good question and I have a good answer.

Sometimes my Mother or I like to purchase clothes in advance for Mackenzie when they go on sale, and almost every time she has outgrown them before she gets to wear them. For example, Mackenzie was wearing a 2T (that was a little large on her) this summer and we thought that because a child's rate of growth slows down that a 2T would be big enough for this winter. Nope, she is in a 3T now and is slated to be a 4T by December. Thus the growth projection using her doctor's growth chart.

Here is what we have:

December 09 (Winter months): 4T
March '10 (Spring months): 4T
June '10 (Summer months): Tight 4T or Girls XS or Girls Size 4
October '10 (Winter months) Girls XS or Girls Size 4
March '11 (Spring months): Girls XS - S or Girls Size 4-5

The sizes are based on The Children's Place size chart at Katy Mills Mall. So anyone that is looking to get clothes for Mackenzie for Christmas or her birthday please look at the chart above and include a gift receipt. My child is GROWING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!