Thursday, September 17, 2009

Procrastination

That's right, I said procrastination.

Do you ever get so behind on something that you truly dread doing it? For me it is downloading and uploading pictures. I have fallen so behind on this that our camera has over 450 pictures on it; some of them as far back as Mackenzie's first baseball game (Go ASTROS). So here I am downloading the pictures onto my computer so I can upload some of them to Facebook and this Blog and Shutterfly later. Hopefully later doesn't become months from now. Ugg.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm terrible with the pictures! I want to start taking fewer so that I have less. Now that things are digital, it's just so easy to snap away, but our computers are full up on photos and I can't bring myself to organize and post sometimes even though I really want to! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!