Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cold? What Cold?

I am excited to say that Mackenzie and I are doing GREAT! We have been using the oils and praying about 3 times a day and our colds never gotten worse :) And I think it is safe to say that we are over the worst of it. I haven't had to bugger suck Mackenzie for at least 24 hours now, and the only thing left is a slight cough and mucous.

Poor thing...now Wayne has a cold. Time to go oil him up!

Oh, and some of you have commented on my homemade baby food. I am happy to make baby food for you at a small charge if you supply the groceries. I really enjoy making it. Contact me for more information. I even have some menus I am working on. Oh, and if you know anyone that may be interested in having baby food made for them let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!