Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Really, it is COLD outside. At least for Texas it is cold.

I am not use to this, so Mackenzie and I are going to get all dressed up (in winter clothes) and go to church. Wayne is going to dress nice, but not necessarily warm like we are. It is in the 40's, and with the wind chill it feels like it is in the upper 20's. We even have sustained winds of 20 mph and gusts up to 25 mph. That is bone chill to me...a Native Houstonian.

This is really fun for the Sunday before Christmas. Now I really hope it snows on Christmas Eve (although it is not predicted). That would be even more fun.

I will post pictures later :)

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!