Monday, December 1, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...


"All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth" Do you remember that song from your childhood? Well, I do. Actually, I remember singing it after I lost my two front baby teeth.

Mackenzie is singing that song now as her two front baby teeth are trying to push through the gum line. Actually, her top left tooth has arrived. It made it's grand entrance on Thanks Giving Day! The other one should arrive sometime this week, then she will have to wait about 6 years before she can sing this song again.

I am so ready for these teeth to arrive so she can begin sleeping well at night again. Night always seems to be the toughest time :( Poor thing. Not only am I worn out, but she is too. Maybe we will have a reprieve before the next two teeth try to come? I sure hope so.


For now she is up to 3 teeth and number 4 is on it's way. As soon as I can get a clear shot of the top one I will post a picture, but for now the bottom teeth will have to due.

1 comment:

  1. Her eyes are gorgeous! And we'll have to share biting stories on Thursday...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!