Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas.

Well, I am really excited about Christmas this year (as I am every year).

We don't have a lot of money to spend, and I think that is a good thing. It forces us to take Christmas back to the basics. Not Santa, Not Gifts, but Christ.

At the same time I do feel a lack of Christmas Spirit that I have had in years past. No one says, "Merry Christmas" any more. And not very many places are decorated or are playing Christmas music. Come on world...get with it.

I went out yesterday and was telling everyone "Merry Christmas". People were so excited to just hear that phrase, but not very many people said it back.

Christmas is about Christ. How exciting is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!