Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wisdom Wednesday - Part Two - Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

OK, I started thinking about the post I just published and decided it needed a PART TWO.  I wanted to clarify that the title was Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and that is why the subject matter was extremely light in nature.  I recognize that many people are going through truly stressful life events and don't want to belittle that in any way.  But I will say that I survived an extremely stressful life event (called Guillain-Barre) that taught me how to not stress even in the big stuff.  It can be done, but not in our own strength  "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

If you are in a difficult time of stress in your life seek God and seek help.

Want to read my memoir - Healing Wings - about my journey of surviving and being healed from Guillain-Barre' syndrome?  Click Here to order it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!