Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pregnancy Dream #2

I know I have had more than 2 pregnancy dreams, but I either forget them when I wake up or just never post them - oops! In any case, here is the 2nd pregnancy dream I am posting to my blog.

I had a dream that Wayne and I went in for the ultrasound to make sure everything was great with baby and also to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. The ultrasound went wonderful and our baby was very healthy and measuring perfectly on time. We were so enjoying watching the baby on the screen that we forgot to ask for the gender and the technician forgot to tell us. So after we got into the car I called my Mom to tell her that everything looked wonderful, and she asked me if we were having a boy or a girl. Oops! I forgot to find out! How could I do that? Well, we will just have to wait because we are not paying another couple of hundred bucks to find out the gender.

One good thing is that the Midwife got not only a copy of photos from the ultrasound, but also the Baby's First Video (only in a dream). Anyway, I ran into the midwife assistant when I was out and about, and she said that she saw the baby's video and she was so pleased at how perfect HE was, and that she was excited to be at the birth in a few months. I said, "HE"? Well, we actually forgot to get the gender from the technician. The MW Assistant noted that she had not seen any gender photos, but there was one point in the video where the baby moved and she could clearly see that we were having a boy. She said, "You ARE having a Boy!" Wow. Very cool to find out. Then my dream ended.

I have now had several dreams that we are having a boy, but for some reason I still think we are having a girl. I am just about 100% incorrect at guessing gender, so we probably are having a boy. I do know that when I was pregnant with Mackenzie I thought we were having a boy but kept dreaming we were having a girl...and we had a girl. It will be fun to find out which one is right this time; my dreams or my feeling.

What do you think we are having?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!