Thursday, May 6, 2010

13-week Appointment

I just got home from my 13-week midwife appointment and everything looks great.  My blood pressure was back to my normal low numbers, and my blood work from the first visit looked really good.  There was one thing; my thyroid showed a little low, but that is a normal pregnancy 'thing' so we will recheck about 6-weeks after the baby is born.  I am going to try to start taking my pre-natal vitamins again, so please pray that they DO NOT make me sick at all.  Oh, and just after my next visit it will be time for my ultrasound.  I am going to try to schedule it for June 4th.

Also, I told Cathy I keep thinking I am going to have a really fast labor (like 2.5 hours or less), and she said that she is praying I have one that is longer than 30 minutes.  So maybe we should all pray that the labor is about an hour...what do you think?

Stats:
Fundus Measurement: 13cm (exactly 13-weeks)
Total Weight Gain: 5 pounds
Baby's Heart Rate: 158-163 bpm
Morning Sickness: Much less and much better.  I haven't thrown up since Saturday :)
Baby's Gender: Unknown.  I think girl but keep dreaming boy.
Cravings: Salad with spinich and full of eggs, avocado and kidney beans - lol  - I must want protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!