Monday, May 3, 2010

To Wax or Not To Wax

To Wax or Not To Wax - that is the question.

I have been contemplating waxing at home and wanted my fellow blog readers advice.  I have only gone to a professional to wax my eyebrows a handful of times and I continue with the dreaded shaving of other body parts.  It is too expensive to keep up professional waxing on a regular basis, and since I HATE shaving I thought maybe I should try waxing at home.

What advice do you have?

What to wax (or not to wax) at home: eyebrows, under arms, legs, bikini?

What brand to use?

Any random advice?

2 comments:

  1. I did my bikini in highschool a couple of times. Not a great experience, but could be I have sensitive skin. Or used the wrong stuff. If you find something, post about it. I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ask me why I just now saw this post! I must have missed it. I do surgiwax for my upper lip area. Sally Hansen is always good for the face as well. But I don't do eyebrows after waxing half of one off, and think I should stay away from any other sensitive areas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!