Thursday, April 8, 2010

In Other News

I realize I have not posted a BLOG in a very long time, but I have a reason for not wanting to get on the Internet. What? What could possibly keep you from getting on the Internet and telling us about your life? Let me tell you; it is a little something called "Morning Sickness." If you didn't get that...I am pregnant! Yes, we are having another baby. I have been waiting to post until today because today we got to her the baby's heartbeat for the very first time. It sounded great. Everything looks good, and the only really bad part is this dreaded morning sickness and some dizziness/lightheadedness. Oh, and going to the bathroom all day long and not sleeping well at night, and being really tired. But other than that everything is really GREAT. So there you have it...we are adding a little #2 to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!