Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Mackenzie

Mackenzie is 2-years old today! Can you believe it? My baby girl is growing up so fast; and I must say that she is a precious little girl.

2 years ago in the wee hours of the morning (12:01am) I went into labor. My hubby didn't believe I was in labor, but 3 hours and 50 minutes later we were holding Mackenzie in our arms. I guess it was labor, and an amazing birth assisted by Cathy, Connie and Amanda along with my Mom and friend Kelly (full house). Now here we are getting ready to celebrate another year of life. Thank you Lord for your precious gifts!

Mackenzie updates:
1. Still in LOVE with the Karate Kid
2. Still learning and using sign language
3. Very girlie, loves dresses
4. Loves to play with our dog and play outside
5. Very tall
6. Typical woman; must get her 10-15 thousand words in per day
7. Becoming a Daddy's girl (so cute)
8. Becoming more adventurous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!