Thursday, April 8, 2010

She Did What?

Well, yesterday we had what I will call our first big scare. Being pregnant I am running to the bathroom all day long with either morning sickness or needing to go pee. Either way, it leaves Mackenzie alone for a minute or two sometimes if I can't convince her to come with me. Usually she is just playing quietly, so no big deal.

Yesterday morning while making one of these short trips I heard Mackenzie start to sneeze uncontrollably and when I ran out and rounded the corner she had her finger stuck all the way up her nose and she told me "Bugger Stuck." Immediately I thought, "Oh no! What has she put up her nose?" We ran to get a flashlight and look up her nose, but nothing. I couldn't see anything so I thought we should wait it out. About every 2 hours she would remind me that she had a, "Bugger Stuck; Mommy get it out." And after her telling me this all day yesterday, all night and all morning we decided to go to the ENT (ear nose throat doctor). The good news is: NOTHING IS UP HER NOSE. The bad news is: She has her first (and hopefully last) pretty severe ear infection. So sad. She has not been complaining or had a fever or anything other than cutting a 2-year molar; so I was pretty surprised. I suppose that is the feeling or sensation she was having that made her think she had a 'bugger stuck'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!