Friday, March 29, 2019

Tornado - Dream - 2008


TORNADO
I had this dream for the first time early this morning (July 29, 2008). 


Feeling in the dream:
Frustration in trying to complete a competition that seems to have been sabotaged.  Fear in the building once the intensity of the dream begins.  Relief once the dream ends.


Setting of the dream:
The dream begins in a large school cafeteria with tables/sets put up everywhere.  I am in a cooking competition in this cafeteria.  Every contestant has his or her own table/set.  Each participant has a practice round then a live round where one of the camera crews goes “live” to record your portion of the competition.

Dream:
The dream starts with me in the middle of my practice cooking round where I have to create a main dish and a dessert.  Since this is my first competition I choose easy dishes that I should have no problem completing in the allotted time frame.  I do not know what the main dish was, but the dessert is a simple strawberry shortcake (pound cake, strawberries, whip cream and honey).  As my practice round comes to an end I realize that I will not be able to complete my dessert, and I am cutting it close to not finishing my main dish.  I can’t understand why and am frantically trying to figure out how to correct things for the live take.  I am frustrated and worried that I will not do well in the live competition when all of a sudden (without notice) the cameras go ‘live’ on me.  I am shocked because the camera crew is suppose to allow us to reset our stations and count us down to ‘action’.  I feel sabotaged, and at first I try to start the live round, but then decide that this was unfair.  I march off the set to the person in charge and tell him what happened.  He says back to me, “We have bigger things to worry about than that.  There is a tornado headed straight for us.”  He pauses, looks me right in the eye and says, “If we make it through this tornado you can have your re-start.”

I look up and see through the windows at the opposite end of the cafeteria a HUGE tornado headed straight for us.  The tornado is a dark blue color.  The room grows dark and people begin to panic and be filled with fear.  I say with authority to the man in charge, “We will get through this tornado.”  I then begin walking toward the end of the building where you can see the tornado through the windows.  I am walking intently, as though I have a mission, toward the tornado, and I am praying in tongues with my hands in the air toward heaven.  (I can feel the strong winds, the fear and the intensity.)

The tornado comes into the building and items are flying around us, but no one is hurt and the building itself remains whole/unbroken.  As the tornado comes up to me an evil spirit (who is also dark blue in color) comes out of the tornado and walks up to me with his hands in the air.  He is speaking another language.  He puts his hands palm-to-palm against my hands.  I continue to pray in tongues and the spirit continues speaking in his language.  After a minute the spirit begins to yell, “No, no, no.”  After several minutes of this praying face-to-face and palm-to-palm the spirit goes back into the tornado and dissipates. The sky immediately turns light and the birds are chirping.

Everyone is all right and I get my re-start.

My dream ends.

Interpretation:

Part of my interpretation came from my Mom that was listening to a preacher when she woke up this morning. What the preacher said answered my dream.

Cafeteria: symbolizes the church

Dessert (bread, fruit, honey): Bread = church, provision, substance;  Honey = power, wisdom, knowledge, anointing;  fruit = fruit of the spirit

Televised Crew: Message, prophecy, preaching

Windows through which I saw the tornado: Truth, prophecy, revelation, understanding, blessing, exposed

Strong Winds: Demonic or strong opposition

Dark Blue tornado & spirit: Evil Spirit

Raised Hands: Worship, surrender, spiritual warfare

Building whole & unbroken: Church stands strong through storm

Light Sky afterward: Knowledge, truth, evil revealed

The church/believers are under and have been under a strong attack.  Strong like the winds and destruction of a tornado.  We have been feeling like we are sabotaged in our efforts, and many times these efforts should be seemingly easy tasks like the recipes I choose in the dream, but we are simply unable to complete them.  It is as if we are taking one-step foreword only to take two steps back.  (Physical, mental, spiritual, financial, health wise…. this is in every area.).

I feel this dream is telling us to PRAY and push through because we are about to get our re-start.

Don't forget to leave a comment below to say hello, sign up for my weekly blog post in the side bar, and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!