Friday, March 22, 2019

Circus - Dream - 2/2017




Dream: February 2017

Setting:
Outside at night headed to prayer meeting at the church.

Dream:
I was heading to a prayer meeting in the middle of the night at the church.  A small group of us was getting together to intercede for the church, nation and world, and whatever else the Lord would lead us to pray about.

I parked and as I walked toward the church I realized something was off/wrong.

Though it was dark in the parking light with only a few street lamps and stars to light the way, the church lobby was lit up through the windows as if it was occupied.  This was strange because only a very small group of us was to be using a small quiet room off the main area.

When I stepped foot inside the lobby I immediately knew that this was NOT good and NOT of the Lord. 

Many people were gathered inside the church lobby and sanctuary.  They did not have the permission of the church and were gathering there in the secret of night.  A large number of the people were wearing masks (like the phantom in the Phantom of the Opera), and still others were dressed as clowns.  The music playing on the loud speakers was circus theme music that beckoned each person to come to the ‘main event’ inside the sanctuary. 

Also, most of the people there seemed to be larger than the average person, towering over me like a sluggish giant.  I say sluggish, because everyone seemed to be moving in long dramatic movements, kind of like slow motion.

I pushed my way through the crowd, and as I did many of the giants would try to grab my arm.  When I would look at them their faces would distort and they would laugh loud ghoulish mocking laughs.  I felt as if I could see directly into their souls when we made eye contact, and the souls were that of devilish circus clowns creating chaos and disorder.

The dream ended.

Interpretation:

I feel that this dream is trying to say that the world is making a circus or mockery of the church.  Using it for their wants and desires instead of for the loving relationship of a Holy God.  I also feel that this is stating that the enemy is trying to infiltrate in secret. 

We must pray, gird up and battle against the spirits of laziness, complacency and even a spirit of sensationalism for an audience that seeks entertainment instead of intimacy.

This is happening in secret and in the dark hours of the night when we are least guarded.  Guards, man the walls in the heavenlies. 

Don't forget to leave a comment below to say hello, sign up for my weekly blog post in the side bar, and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!