Friday, April 5, 2019

Attack - Dream - 2007

 *NOTE: This dream is violent and contains both guns and death.  I can not control the dreams I have and am simply putting out there what I dreamed.  I am not condoning the use of guns nor killing and murder.  These are all symbolic, and the symbols are described in the interpretation below the dream.  We must act in LOVE.

Attack (Dream 2) – January 2007

This dream has recurred 3 times over the past week, and I suspect it will continue with time.

Feeling in the dream:
The world seems to be in a state of Marshall Law, but no military personnel are around.

Setting of the dream:
Five of us are at the church in a 2nd story room in the back of the church’s Mansion.  The five people consist of my husband, my mother, two unnamed church members and myself.  We are there in the middle of the night (around 2am) because this is the shift we volunteered for.  We are up in the room, sitting in a circle, cleaning guns with all the lights off and being careful to whisper even though we are laughing and making lighthearted conversation.  Not a single light in the mansion or on the streets are on…we are working by a small, dim lamp.  The guns we are cleaning are semi-automatic 9mm weapons.  We have already been there one hour, and our shift would not end for at least another hour.

In this upper room the wall along one side (under a window) is lined with one row of clean, loaded guns; all facing the same direction and ready for use.  Each of us is in the middle of cleaning one gun, and there is a very large pile of dirty, disassembled guns in a corner on the opposite side of the room; each weapon waiting to be cleaned and placed in its proper place.

As we work I hear what sounds to me like a VERY LOUD CRASH outside (like the sound of a vase breaking).  I tell everyone to “Be quite,” and I turn off the lamp.  The others ask, “Why?” (I was the only one that heard the crash.)  While I crawled over to the window where the prepared guns were lined up I stated, “We are under attack.”  I peeked out the window and saw 13 invaders jump out of a van preparing to surround and attack the church Mansion.  I began tossing 2 prepared 9mm semi-automatic weapons to each person in the small group, and stated, “It’s time.  Spread out.”  I grabbed the last two weapons available and ran down the hall to the room on the opposite side of the building.  The four others went to their appointed posts.

Now at my post, I quietly opened a window and just as it was open one of the enemy jumped off the roof using a rope and was attempting to break in through the window.  The enemy was very prepared and was carrying a fully automatic weapon.  I shot him just as he reached the window and he died.  I then climbed out onto the ledge of the window and jumped down to the ground behind a bush where another of the enemy came around the corner with his automatic weapon ready for use, but he did not see me, and I shot him.  When I shot the second attacker I noticed that I did not have a 9mm semi-automatic weapon like I had passed out to the other four in our group, but I was using a revolver.  I also remember thinking ‘how can I defeat the enemy that has automatic weapons and I only have a revolver.’  While this was all going on the only sound heard was the sound of automatic and semi-automatic gunfire coming from around the Mansion, otherwise there was deafening silence between gunfire.  Just as that thought flashed through my mind I heard a man say, “you killed my friends, now you will die.”  I jumped up, spun around and shot my third enemy. 

Just as I killed the third assailant, the other four that had been in the upper room with me earlier ran from around all sides of the Mansion to where I was.  When they reached me they stated, “All of the enemy has been killed.  We won!” 

We all put our arms around each other and quietly began walking back up to the preparation room.  As we walked in silence I stated, “This was only the first attack, we must be prepared for more.”


Initial Interpretation of the dream:
This is my initial interpretation.  You may see something different.

I believe part of this dream is now, and part of this dream is for the future.

  1. State of Marshall Law = world trying to dominate over Christianity.
  2. Middle of the night = a time when we least expect an attack. 3rd Watch Midnight – 3am.
  3. Complete darkness = we prepare even though we are surrounded by darkness.
  4. Preparation room = prayer room.
  5. Dim Light (lamp) = without full knowledge or understanding
  6. Laughing and Light hearted conversation = we are not taking the task as seriously as it is.
  7. Shifts = we were not the only 5 preparing thought out the day.
  8. Guns = prayer, scripture, spiritual weapons.
  9. Crashing sound = warning from God that an attack was under way.
  10. I was the only one that heard the sound = we are not all ready to hear, but we must all be prepared to fight.
  11. 5 Warriors = Works, Service
  12. 13 Invaders = we were outnumbered by more than double. (2.6 times)
  13. 13 Invaders = 13 means Rebel; rebellion; revolution; rejection
  14. 5 people = It takes a team to prepare; isolation will not do the job.
  15. Appointed posts = we all knew our appointed post and went there quickly.
  16. Prepared guns = only a small number of our weapons had been prepared and ready.
  17. One row of prepared guns = we had only begun this preparation task recently.
  18. Disassembled guns = we still had a lot of work to do to be prepared.
  19. Enemy’s Automatic Weapons = the enemy was more prepared than we were.
  20. Our semi-automatic weapons = we were not preparing as strongly as the enemy.
  21. My revolver = I was able to defeat 3 of the enemy with only a revolver. (Not sure what else this would mean except that God can use us even if we are not fully equipped.)
  22. Three of us defeated 3 enemies each, and Two of us defeated 2 enemies each. = We will not all have the same task, but we all have to be prepared.
  23. None of the 5 prayer warriors were injured. = On an early attack we come out strong.
  24. 4 stated “We Won” – we though this small attack was it, and now it was over.
  25. I stated, “This was only the first attack, we must be prepared for more.” = we will have battles as a church in the spiritual world BEFORE the war.

We must ‘load’ our spiritual guns by being fully prepared in His Word and Prayer.  We must wear our armor and be ready to fight the enemy of our souls, Satan.  Yet, we most love one another in this task.

Don't forget to leave a comment below to say hello, sign up for my weekly blog post in the side bar, and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!