Friday, July 9, 2010

Why I Should Always Wear My Hair Up

I wore my hair in a French Braid the other day, for the first time in years.  It was amazingly freeing.  If you haven't seen my hair lately it is about half way down my back and very unruly and curly and not very manageable.  The contraption I use to use to keep my hair straight on a daily basis (a wand/brush type blow dryer) broke after about 8-years of use when I was pregnant with Mackenzie.  Needless to say they don't make those anymore due to the new and awesome Falt Irons and Chi's on the market.  Since I don't have the money to spend on a fancy Chi or Flat Iron I wear my hair all natural - Ugg.  I did purchase a cheap flat iron once in an attempt to get my hair that beautiful straight look again, but after only 2-weeks it broke.  My hair was just too much for it :(

Anyway, back to the french braid.  It was awesome.  It looked good all day and I didn't have to keep pulling it back or pushing it out of the way.  And best yet...Mackenzie couldn't grab it and pull out HAND FULLS of hair - since that is one of her favorite things to do.  So you may catch me sporting this new look every once in a while until I can finally afford that thing that makes my hair silky smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!