Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WARNING - TMI POST

For those of you that are men, are women without children, or are a person that simply does not want to know the gory details of my life and my body this post is NOT for you. There is too much information, but I am writing it anyway.

Read on at your own risk.

For those of you that are not aware most breastfeeding mothers do not get their monthly cycle for a while. Actually, it can be a VERY LONG TIME before that monthly visit from Mother Nature arrives, and that is exactly what I was counting on.

I have been nursing Mackenzie since she was born, but recently she has been going about 4 hours between feedings (give or take). That means that my body decided to kick back into gear and yes, to my horror, I have started my period. YUCKKKKKKKKK! So I had the entire pregnancy and an additional 10.5 months to enjoy my freedom without it. That is a total of 19.5 months, and I must say that it was Great, but now it is over. So sad :(

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you know that I'm with you on this! I love the TMI posts! :) But hate the period. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!