Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas 2008 - 1st

Christmas 2008 was Mackenzie's 1st Christmas. I wasn't sure what to expect, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with Mackenzie's reactions. She seemed to know EXACTLY what to do. Yes...she ripped into the paper like there was no tomorrow. Only she was more excited about the paper than the gifts; that is until we threw away the paper and she only had the gifts. She loves her pink pig pillow, her drums, pooh bear keys, pop up animal buttons and switches and her cd/dvd player...oh, and all of her clothes. She will lover her ceiling fan as soon as it is hung. For now she likes using the box to pull up on. Who knew?

We had Christmas with my Brother, Sis and the Boys first. She loves those clothes and really loves the V-tech play and learn piano. Especially the microphone. She just licks it (LOL).

Then we had Christmas Eve with Wayne's family and we forgot the camera :(

Then we had Christmas Morning with my Mom - fun, fun, fun.

Then Christmas Lunch at my Mom's with my cousins - more fun.

Then Christmas evening Dad & Mum and Hayley came over - even more fun. (Oh, and Mackenzie like to fall asleep with Eeyore from Hayley)


(See Pictures below)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!