Friday, January 16, 2009

Pulling Up

I have been meaning to write and tell everyone that Mackenzie is officially pulling up and standing on her own. In the pictures below you can see where she pulled up using a fan box (the first time she ever pulled up on her own). I was putting her clothes away while she sat on the floor behind me. I turned around and there she was standing using the fan box. I almost missed it. The next pictures she used a chair at my Mom's house. My, my...what do we have coming next?
























1 comment:

  1. Sawyer tries to pull up on EVERYTHING, even things that are really bad news, like the flimsy basket that holds his toys, or the tipsy chairs in my kitchen. He can even do it on the wall now just by pushing off! We got him a sit and stand learning table thing, and that's helped channel his urges into something meant to be pulled up on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!