Friday, April 12, 2019

White House - Dream 1 - 2008

WHITE HOUSE - Dream 1

I had this dream June 2008. 


Feeling in the dream:
Hiding, listening, looking for a way out or escape.


Setting of the dream:
I live in a huge mansion with my family, unlike anything I have ever seen before.  This is our home, comfort place, and dwelling.

Everything in the home is white.  White walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and fixtures.  The floors are a white tile with white grout.  The room I notice in this house is a HUGE bathroom (almost like a spa).  There is flowing water, waterfalls, fountains and pools everywhere in this room.  It is a place of relaxation.  The actual sinks, toilets, showers and tubs were in little rooms off this great big bathroom/spa area.

Suddenly my family and I find ourselves in fear and we climb up into the air ducts of the home to hide.  We can see several men in our home uninvited.  The men are whispering and looking for us.  We can hear what they are saying, but it is muffled.  We are unable to find a way out, but we go undetected by the men.

My dream ends.
  

Interpretation:

Mansion/Home: Church

White: Spotless, righteous, truth

Tile: Firm Ground
 
Water: Word, Spirit of God

Water fountain: Holy Spirit, Salvation, Source

Swimming Pool: Church home, family, God’s blessings

Bathroom: Cleansing; prayer of repentance

Air Ducts: (or attic) spiritual realm, attitude

Whispering: Hiding, sneaking

It feels as if the house/church has been infiltrated by uninvited visitors, which I may call false teaching and doctrine.  This falseness is sneaking and hiding, trying to change what truth really is.  Actual truth is hidden as a treasure and can not be changed.  (You may have more)

Don't forget to leave a comment below to say hello, sign up for my weekly blog post in the side bar, and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!