Friday, April 19, 2019

White House 2 - Dream - 2008

WHITE HOUSE - 2

I had this dream July 30, 2008  


Feeling in the dream:
Playful, joyful, enjoying our home.  Confused as to why someone would not seek help.


Setting of the dream:
Again, I live in the same huge mansion with my family.  This is our home, comfort place, and dwelling.

Everything in the home is white.  White walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and fixtures.  The floors are a white tile with white grout.  The room I am in is the HUGE bathroom (almost like a spa).  There is flowing water, waterfalls, fountains and pools everywhere in this room.  It is a place of relaxation.  The actual sinks, toilets, showers and tubs were in little rooms off this great big bathroom/spa area.

Two foreign Men come to our home and are seeking a place to stay.  We allow them to stay for a few days. 

I am in the bathroom playing in one of the pools of flowing water with a fountain in it.  It is fun and joyful.  I am laughing and enjoying myself.  One of the men is in the bathroom and I beckon him to come in.  He refuses, but I persist insisting that the water feels great and it is so refreshing and fun.  The man finally agrees, but instead of jumping in he grabs a flat board to float on, and tries not to touch the water.  He seems fearful of the water. 

(Scene Ends)

The scene skips to me out of the water and needing to wash my hands.  For some reason I need to use the sink that belongs to the second man.  I see the man and ask him if I can wash my hands in his sink.  I can tell he doesn’t want me to, but without speaking he nods that I can.  He seems squirmish.  I go into his sink area and begin to wash my hands, but I find that the sink is clogged.  (In the dream the clogged sink is all I see at this moment).  I walk out and say to the second man, “Your sink is clogged.”  He nods a yes at me.  I then say, “Well, why didn’t you tell me?  This will only take a moment to fix.”  I then go get a plunger and remove the clog.  The second man is upset and walks away seemingly defeated.

My dream ends.


Interpretation:

In this dream the men ask to come in and we allow them to, but it seems that their motive for coming to the church that the home represents is for sabotage.  In the two days that they were here they clogged up our sink on purpose.  It was discovered and easy to unclog, but was not accepted by the foreign visitor.  He acted defeated at the unclogging.  The clog was sin, wrong thinking and purposeful.  We must remove the clogs from ourselves so the love and ministry of Christ can go forth unhindered. 

The first man was scared of touching the water when I invited him to use it because the water represents the Holy Spirit.  It was the cleansing water of salvation, and he was not there to receive the Lord, but to stop the message of the Lord from going forth.  

(You will probably find more)

I had trouble writing the interpretation of this dream and the last one.  I understand it in my head, but can’t seem to put it to paper.

Mansion/Home: Church

White: Spotless, righteous, truth

Tile: Firm Ground

Bathroom: Cleansing; prayer of repentance
 
Water: Word, Spirit of God

Water fountain: Holy Spirit, Salvation, Source

Swimming Pool: Spiritual place, Church home, family, God’s blessings

Sink – Where water and cleansing flow from

Clogged Sink – stopping the flow

Two Men – Separate

Man - Demon

Don't forget to leave a comment below to say hello, sign up for my weekly blog post in the side bar, and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!