Friday, February 22, 2019

Military Base - Dream - 3/2018



I had this dream around March 2018

Title:  Home Military Base

Setting:  The setting was in a remote area of Texas.  The land was dry and dusty, but there was a nearby water source of a large lake.

Dream:  I, along with many fellow Christians, were stationed at our Christian Military base camp in Texas.  Many of our church leaders were there, along with our families and other Christians.  This was a very large place that was chosen to train and prepare for the enemies attack while staying hidden in an unlikely dry and dusty area.  The buildings and houses all looked abandoned from the outside, and we kept it that way on purpose.  Everyone was dressed in fatigues or camouflage of some kind.  I was in my camo skirt and top with my combat boots on.

The enemy’s camp was the islands of Hawaii.  Beautiful and lush with all the extravagant amenities anyone could want or desire, except that it was run by Satan and his fallen kingdom.

I was outside beginning my duties when someone ran up to me yelling that a POW had been recovered and insisted on speaking with me (I was a high ranking leader in our military).  This POW, Nicholas, was badly injured, but refused medical attention until he spoke with me.  I had him brought to the infirmary and met him there.  He informed me that the enemy was coming.  They had discovered our location and was going to strike in 3 days.

After giving me the information he promptly passed out.

I left him and ran outside to the various leaders that were conducting drills and told them what was learned.  3 days was not much time.  They gathered their groups to try to get people moving, but chaos broke out among the ranks. 

I pulled the leaders aside and we quickly came up with a plan then broke everyone else into their platoons and gave them orders.  Once orders were given the chaos was removed and everyone knew what their specific task was.  They went about it diligently. 

I re-entered the main bunkhouse/family house and began throwing furniture over and making it look old and abandoned.  My mom cam running up to me protecting something covered in her hands.  She said, "I have baked the pie.  Here it is."  and she handed me a whole cherry pie.  This pie was extremely important and it was a treasure. 

I took the pie, put it in a basket and hid it in the top of a cabinet with a bunch of trash and bottles in front of it.  I said to her, "We can not let the enemy devour this treasure."  She had completed her job and was allowed to go help others.

I ran outside again and noticed that there were a lot of people on the large dinner cruise sized boat on the lake that were not broken into ranks and doing their job, so I ran out there to get them organized and moving.  Once on board I was able to clear the upper decks and get people moving to their appointed tasks.

When I moved to the lowest deck I saw that no one was paying attention, but rather they were listening to one particular man speak with them.  As I drew closer I immediately knew that something was wrong.  I did not know this man and he had everyone lulled into a contented nothingness.  I asked him what he was doing and he informed me that he was giving the people around him 'another way'.  As a leader, I commanded him to leave and for everyone to go to their stations.  No one moved, but several people stood up to watch what would happen.  Apparently the outcome of what was about to take place was extremely important and would determine which 'way' these people followed and whom they would obey.

The man stood up, jeered at me with a menacing laugh of victory before even a fight had ensued.  He lunged at me to kill and defeat me.  He was going to tear our camp apart from the inside.  At this point I had wished I had time to put on my fatigues instead of my camouflage skirt (funny thing to think during a dream), but was glad that I had my combat boots on and my weapons holstered within reach. 

This man attacked, lunged and threw himself at me over and over again yet I was able to avoid his advances.  I was growing tired and strained, but KNEW that the only victory would be in killing this man.  So at his next advance toward me I picked up a chair and cracked it over his head.  He died instantly.

The people that had been standing around watching and entranced in this man's stories were suddenly snapped out of their stupor after his death and handed their lives over to the King of Kings and joined our army.

The dream ended, but I knew that we were going to win the war.



Interpretation:

Nicholas means VICTORY - he is the one that informed us of the enemy's attack.

Whole Pie: Total fulfillment

Cherry: Ultimate of new blessings

Fruit: Fruit of the Spirit

**So we could not allow the enemy to devour the treasure of the Total Fulfillment and Ultimate New Blessings brought out by the Fruit of the Spirit.  He could not be allowed to devour the work we had done in the Spirit.**

3-days: (we had 3 days warning until the attack) Three means Conform and Obey.  Days represents truth manifest; evil revealed.

**I feel this was a warning dream for us to not be infiltrated from the inside.  To keep watch, be vigilant and keep training.  We must protect the work of the Holy Spirit and not allow the enemy to devour it.  

Don't forget to leave a comment below to say hello, sign up for my weekly blog post in the side bar, and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!