Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Blog Site

Howdy Family, Friends and Fellow Blog Followers,

I just wanted to drop you all a line to let you know that all the great 'health' stuff I have been posting on this blog is now moving to its own personal blog site Sow What You Eat at http://sowwhatyoueat.blogspot.com/ .  So if you currently subscribe to this blog via e-mail or follow this blog some other way you will need to go visit my new Sow What You Eat blog and sign up there.

My health posts will show up in both places for 2 weeks, then Mommy Glamour will only be about my personal life and Sow What You Eat will contain my weekly series of My Life Monday, Wisdom Wednesday and Food Friday, where I talk about food, health, exercise, alternatives to medicine, gardening and so much more.  You can also find me on FaceBook at Sow What You Eat www.facebook.com/SowWhatYouEat

Please stop by and don't forget to share with your friends. 

Natalie

PS - If there are any topics of interest you would like to see covered feel free to leave a comment on my blog of FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!