Monday, March 25, 2013

My Life Monday - The Crush

Do you remember your first crush?  Was it a person, someone famous, or maybe even a cartoon character?  Hey now, you can admit it!  Some little people's first feelings are for those larger than life cartoon characters.

At this moment in life we are all about Tinkerbell. 

Photo from Movie Wallpaper
My daughter loves to be her, so we do a lot of flying and throwing of pixie dust around here.  But my son?  He asks to watch the movie daily.  Why?  Because he likes Tinkerbell?  No!  He is in love with Vidia.  The harder more stoic fairy.  I like to think it's because her hair is dark like his Mommy's, but I'm not so sure about that.

Picture from Wikia

So, who was your first crush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!