Friday, November 19, 2010

Do You Shutterfly?

Do You Shutterfly?

Well I do, and I have for a few years now.  If you have not used Shutterfly in the past then now is the perfect time to try them out with their 2010 50 Free Holiday Cards promotion.

I have used Shutterfly to create wonderful photo book gifts for the grandparents at Christmas, and have loved the outcome every time; not to mention the great price.  We also use the photo books to capture the past year for our family; which now has a new addition.

This year I would like to try either their greeting cards (which you can see here), their photo Christmas cards (which you can see here), or their baby announcements (which you can see here).

My absolute favorite greeting card designs are the simple yet classy styles like Shutterfly's "Most Wonderful Story", "Snow Flurries Cocoa", "Retro Christmas" and "Starlight Joy."  Or, if I was going to go with a baby announcement I might choose one of these Shutterfly designs: "Triple Play Blue", "Scripted Name" or "Welcome Billet Blue". 

Why is this so exciting to me, any why this year?  Because this is a great way to not only wish family and friends a Merry Christmas, but we can also announce the birth of our new 3-week old son.  Take a moment and check out the above links; I know you will not be disappointed.

Merry Christmas and Happy Shutterflying from my family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!