Monday, July 13, 2009

What?

Is God trying to tell me something? Seriously.

I have had three people over the past two days tell me that I need to get pregnant. The strange thing is that every time someone says this to me I get a thrill that runs through me...almost like my body is saying, "What a great idea."

Then, last night Wayne told me we should go ahead and have more kids. Yes, WAYNE said that. Can you believe it? Then he followed up by saying we should have four or five. OK, so maybe he was a bit out of control for him, but maybe not. God must be moving in our hearts to make room for more.

So, what do you think? Is it time for more? :)

3 comments:

  1. Guys are so funny! David did a budget for next year, or should I say Post-Wedding! He had 'Baby' as a category... brought tears to my eyes!
    How many kiddos are ya'll wanting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Then we just need to get Hannah on board and see if Kelly could handle another... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah so, how is that working out for you :) i never heard back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!