Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What are you doing?

WARNING:
This may be a TMI post for some of you, but I think the majority of you can handel this.

Yesterday morning Daddy was taking a shower and Mackenzie left the living room where I was and headed into the bathroom where Daddy was. I guess Wayne couldn't see what Mackenzie was doing from where he was because I heard him say (in kind of a loud voice), "Mackenzie, what are you doing?"

I figured that was my queue to go find out what might be wrong, so I was surprised when I walked in to find Mackenzie sitting on her potty. I said, "Look, Honey, she is going potty." When she was done I then took off her pant and her diaper to see what she had done, and she had actually gone poo in her diaper while sitting on the potty...all by herself! Now we just have to work on getting her pants off BEFORE she sits on the potty.

I am so proud of her. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is so grown up! She's going to start babysitting for our playgroup! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!