Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Post

Actually, I don't have anything new or exciting to post, so this will just be a mish-mash of random thoughts.

Mackenzie has been sleeping really well at night and nap time for quite a while now. I, however; am still catching up on my sleep. Any day now I will wake up completely refreshed and feel like a whole new woman :) Last night Mackenzie went to bed at 7:30 and woke up at 7:00 this morning. That is a good long rest.

Oh, we got some rain last night. Very exciting. Our grass actually looks mostly green today due to the rain, so I hope and pray that it rains some more this week and next week. We had to treat our yard for chinch bugs because they were quickly eating all of our grass root. Now to work on getting our grass to GROW...hence the need for rain.

I can't really think of anything else to type and Mackenzie is taking a nap, so I am going to go take advantage of this time. I'll write soon. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!