Monday, January 11, 2016

Back to School

We had a wonderful, and loooooong, winter break over here; and I must admit that I really enjoyed it.  With the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's) and family we had so much fun.  Plus, it was also my youngest's 2nd birthday, so celebrations all around.

As we geared up and got ready for school this morning I thought I had all my ducks in a row and was going to be out the door and onto campus with time to spare.  Ummmm?  NOPE!  Although we were all showered, dressed, fed and had our gear together (lunches, backpacks, projects...) we forgot one major item...a car seat full of baking soda to clean up a potty training accident from late last night.  Oops!

So there we were, car loaded, people piling in, ready to roll...wait?  Where is Selah's seat?  We can't go without her strapped in.  Right?!?!  I remember!  I need to go vacuum it out and put everything back together.

15 minutes later we finally rolled out of the house just to get to our school campus late.  So that is how our first day back went.

On the up side, we got to make our own egg/chalk paint, create the layers of the earth with modeling clay and do jumping jacks during class.  So overall it was a win!!!

How was your break and return back to your regular routine?  Leave comments below to share your stories with us!

Love being TWO!

My 2 Year Old Birthday Jams.

Egg/Chalk Paint

Creating My Masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!