Saturday, July 7, 2012

Eye Spy

I said I would post pictures of the Eye Spy craft/game that I made once it was complete.  Here are Mackenzie and Micah's. 

Objective:  Find all the objects on the list.  Much more fun if you find them in order!  Hint:  The penny is the most difficult to find; it likes to bury itself in the middle.

Educational:  Matching shapes and colors.  Patience, you must find them all.  Cause and Effect; what happens when I twist, turn and shake the bottle?

Here they are!

Mackenzie's on left, Micah's on right

Both kids are a bit obsessed with the frog in the bottle.  They must know where it is at all times, and if it is awake (right side up) or asleep (upside down).  So silly.  I personalized the objects by the colors they like.


With instructions on front.

Don't forget to include laminated instructions and pictures of the objects.I included 15 objects in the bottles.  Other great suggestions would be miniature dice, cars, bugs, princess items...


What can you spy?

Do you do similar crafts?  Tell me about them in the comments section, I just might feature it on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!