Saturday, April 28, 2012

Things That Make You Go, Huh?

I realize that the perception of me, by many, is that I live a perfect and non-disastrous life...maybe even boring.  That is true in part, but it is also false in part.  While I give off the air of confidence and calm in most situations (even those situations that are completely life altering), I do have those moments that just make me want to go HUH?  Actually, I have them on a fairly regular basis - even more now that I have children - but I simply forget about them or do not find time to blog about them. 

Tonight, while brushing my teeth, a drop of toothpaste flew into my eye.  How?  I have no idea!  My mouth was shut and I was brushing away, yet somehow that sudden and shocking sensation of tingly mint hit my eye and I just said to myself, 'how on earth did that happen?'  So, if you ever wondered if you could get toothpaste in your eye while brushing your teeth, the answer is YES.  Also, I do not recommend trying to do so unless you just want to see what it feel like to have baking soda and peppermint in your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!