Monday, June 28, 2010

21-Weeks

I am 21-weeks pregnant today; which means we are just over half way there!  Time really has gone by quickly with this pregnancy.  Wayne felt Micah kicking for the first time last week and has felt him a few more times since then.  Micah is a really strong little man.  I think he is already practicing for some type of sports team.  So far we like the name Micah Wayman Sherwood, but reserve the right to change his name upon arrival.  Micah is a Biblical Prophet whose name means "Who is like the Lord".  Wayman was my Dad's name and it starts with a W like Wayne and also has the same meaning as Wayne which is "Builder".

As for me...at my last visit I had:
Gained 12 pounds total.
Measured 20 cm.
Still have slight nausea (awful nausea when I take prenatal vits.).
Wasn't sleeping well, but that seems to have resolved itself now that Mackenzie's teething has subsided and she is sleeping again.  Only one more tooth for her then we are DONE!
Waddle when I walk.
Feel Micah move ALL THE TIME.  Sometimes I think he is trying to break out of there.
No longer suffer from the fainting/dizziness issue.
Excited about meeting this little boy.

As for Mackenzie.  I think sometimes she remembers that Mommy is having her little brother, but most of the time she is oblivious to that fact.  We talk about him and pray for him and include him in our night time prayers.  She also gives my tummy random kisses for her baby brother, but other than that she just goes along with her normal day.  Also, we are potty training...STILL.  She is doing better.  Every other day she does AWESOME.  Seriously, she has no accidents and tells me when she needs to go, but every other day she REFUSES to us the potty!  Those days are much more difficult because she hates wearing a diaper but refuses to go on the potty.  Uggg.  I hope she decides to be fully potty trained way before her brother gets here.  That would be pretty wonderful.

Here are some pictures:

Again, please pardon how I look in the belly pic.  First thing in the morning!

20-weeks Preggo.


Breakfast turned into a Yogurt Facial.

Houston Zoo.






1 comment:

  1. I really like the name Micah. That was actually the runner-up name that we had chosen for Mason!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!