Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Staph Infection

Many of you have seen my hand getting so much better once it was diagnosed as a staph infection and I started treatment. Actually, it was so much better that if you were not looking for where the infection had been you probably would not notice that anything had been wrong. It was REALLY bad on my hand, and just slight on my face.

Well, guess what? 24 hours after I completed my treatment I woke up last night itching all over and my hand felt funny. You guessed it! It is back. My hand is swollen, red and scabbing over and weeping again, and my face and neck are itching like crazy. It was NOT like that yesterday when the family was over. What is going on!?!?!?!

I have a call in to the doctor, so please pray for me! This thing needs to die and be gone and NEVER EVER come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!