Saturday, May 2, 2009

Community Garage Sale

The community/subdivision where I live regulates when we can have garage sales. Actually, there is a huge One Day Only garage sale where they open the gates and everyone either sells stuff or buys stuff. Pretty good idea if you ask me, but I must admit that in years past we didn't want to keep stuff and wait for the one day garage sale, so we just donated it.

This year was our first year to 'sell' stuff, and we did pretty good. We didn't make a lot of money, but we got rid of some stuff that was just taking up room in our house. Two complete sets of fish tanks, car speakers, some clothes, an old lawnmower and other odds and ins.

I can't believe that we have lived here for 6 years and this was our first time to participate. I suppose newly weds just don't have a bunch of 'stuff' sitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!