Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I need to update

I have a lot of things I need to update on here. We have been really busy, and I suppose that will not stop until Wayne's Dad returns to the U.K.

This past week was filled with family, and it was all good.

Friday was Wayne's sister's rehearsal and dinner. Saturday was the wedding. Sunday was Resurrection Sunday, so church, family reunion then post-wedding bar-b-que.

In the midst of all the action Mackenzie decided to try her hand at walking and she also decided to cut tooth numbers 9 and 10. As you know, Mackenzie cuts teeth her own way, so instead of the next two in line she decided to go ahead and cut two molars. Ouch! She is working really hard on them, chewing, biting and sucking on EVERYTHING...including me. Yes, she has been biting me, but I am able to divert her attention to a teething ring or a cool sippy-cup of water. She is not done cutting these two, but I am sure in a week they will be complete. Oh, and she has had a very low grade fever with these two teeth. Nothing worrisome, just yucky for her.

By-the-way, she is also down to nursing only once in a 24 hour period. That once is in the middle of the night, but what a change in lifestyle. She is still waking up twice during the night, but I am sure that once she is walking/running all day long that she will sleep much more soundly. She is trying very hard to do so now.

I know I have the most precious little girl, and I can hardly believe how quickly she is growing up!

I need to upload pictures and post them. I need to send out my play date pictures too. Hummm. Where does the time go?

1 comment:

  1. I know you were talking about MacKenzie nursing only once the other day, but I didn't get a chance to say yay!! More sleep for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!