Friday, January 8, 2021

Sneak Peek: Author's Photo for my memoir Healing Wings

Many of you know small spinets or even large chunks of my story. Some of you walked parts of the journey with me, and others have heard a few moments of what I lived. I am hoping this memoir touches many lives.

Stay tuned for a peek at the book cover, and hopefully publication of Healing Wings (A personal journey of miracles and healing through Guillain-Barré syndrome) in a few weeks. Eek!

Here is a Sneak Peek of my author's photo.




Thank you Diana for snapping my pics! I haven't had pictures taken in many years, and you managed to capture both me and my story with so much ease.


Want to read my memoir - Healing Wings - about my journey of surviving and being healed from Guillain-Barre' syndrome?  Click Here to order it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!