Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Healing Wings - Book Trailer

Since some of you don't know me or very much of my story I decided to put together two short trailers to give a bit of a teaser about my memoir Healing Wings.  

Healing Wings is currently under Amazon review, so here's to hoping it will be out for publication and purchase in the next few weeks at most.  In the meantime, enjoy!  


By-the-way, these trailers are not professionally made and may have a few errors in them.  A little grace would be appreciated.





Want to read my memoir - Healing Wings - about my journey of surviving and being healed from Guillain-Barre' syndrome?  Click Here to order it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!