Friday, November 2, 2012

Micah Turned 2

Wow!  I'm not really sure where time has flown away to, but my baby boy turned TWO!  He still insists that he is only one, but no matter how much he demands to stay young he is growing up.

Photos from the festivities.  I didn't get many photos because I was too busy talking, playing or videoing...got a lot of good video :)

Even the balloons got in on the fun.

Decorations
My first attempt at making a cake with all natural food color.  Hummm?  The grass was muddy, the water was purple, and the lava was pink...I suppose that is what the end of the dino age could have looked like.  At least it tasted alright.

Dinosaur Cake
My shy daughter.


Micah playing ball.


One of his new 'toys'.


Wow, I get presents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!