Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jesus Visits

Usually Wayne goes in to get Mackenzie in the morning, but this morning she was not ready to get up and wanted to stay in her bed, so he left her to get ready for work and later I went in to check on her.  As soon as I walked into her room I asked her if she was ready to get up and she nodded yes and sat up on the side of her bed.  She looked at me and said, "Jesus touched my shoulder" as she pointed to her left shoulder.  I asked her if her shoulder hurt and she said, "No, Jesus made it all better."  I then asked her if it had hurt before Jesus touched it and she said, "No, Jesus touced my shoulder and make it all better."  I asked her if she saw Jesus or if she just felt Jesus and she said, "I saw Jesus and he touched my shoulder."  I said, "What did he look like?"  She said, "He looked like God."

Very cool!  Looks like Jesus had a visit with Mackenzie this morning and He put His hand on her shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!