Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here's looking at you, Kid

The other evening I was holding Micah in the over the shoulder burp position.  He was testing out his neck muscles, practicing focusing on objects and looking at my ear in a very adoringly way.  I was watching him do these things and talking to him softly when out of nowhere he focused in on my ear and shot it a HUGE, gummy smile!  A real smile with a soft cooing noise to follow!  My heart melted and of coarse I kept trying to get him to do it again.  Guess what?  A few minutes later he made eye contact with me and smiled at Mommy!  Then later he smiled at Daddy!  The next day, no smiles, but this morning he gave me one.  There is something so precious about a baby's smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!