Sunday, February 22, 2009

Showering Fun

So yesterday was a day for showers, and I don't mean the kind that keep you clean. Baby shower and wedding shower...only, I missed the wedding shower. Sorry Kelly. I hope it was awesome. I hear it matched your black and pink theme. When you have time you must tell me all about it and I hope you took some pictures. :)

I was part of throwing a baby shower for my friend Kelly and baby boy #2 that we will call Hudson (because that is his name). It was really a baby blessing more than a shower. We ate and prayed/blessed Kelly and her expanding family. Very Awesome, and I know that God will richly bless this family and their new addition.

Due to some unforeseen (or maybe foreseen) remodeling of the original Host Home the shower was moved last minute. I am not sure if that caused some of the cancellations, but I am sure that even though it was a small group it was a wonderful shower.

Oh, and Sawyer took his first steps while we were there! How fun is that?

I will post pictures once I have some time to upload them.

1 comment:

  1. it WAS fun and i am sad now though that you had to miss the other shower :( i hope you can go to another one of hers! thanks again for all you did and hopefully we can hang this week! today is good for me (after 1) and friday, do either of those work for you two?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!