Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

We are SLEEPING! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that Mackenzie no longer has the Roseola Rash (or maybe 5th's disease instead). She is back on her sleeping schedule. I am so happy.

Mackenzie goes to bed around 8:00 every evening, stirs around 10:30 to eat (before I go to bed). Stirs again around 12:30 to eat and then around 3:30 to eat (so only twice during my night's sleep). Then Wayne goes and gets her out of her crib around 6:00 in the morning and brings her to bed with us...that buys us another hour of sleep before we start the day. The great part is that she stirs to eat, she does not actually wake up (unless I don't go feed her), so when she is done eating she just lies back down and sleeps. No crying or difficulty trying to get her back down.

Now to some of you this may seem like a lot of waking up, but to me this is GREAT. Remember, she woke up every 45-minutes to 2-hours all night long until just before 7-months of age. That was 7 or more times a night...yuck.

Anyway, I am enjoying my SLEEP, and am excited about her cutting out 1 or 2 more stirrings in the night :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great! And I'm happy for you that you're sleeping more! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!