Saturday, June 1, 2019

7 Reasons | Full Abortion Movie 2019 (HQ)





Abortion is a HOT topic these days.  Actually, I remember it being a hot topic in the late '80's, so it seems not much has changed, but rather it has just become more of an inferno.

7 Reasons is a long-ish 42 minute movie consisting of spontaneous interview clips.  It is thought provoking.  If you will take the 'dare' to watch this and allow yourself to be challenged, then you must watch from start to finish.  No turning it off a few minutes in, half way through, or near the end.  You must watch it all.  And you need to commit to watching it without yelling and screaming at the screen in front of you, but rather just listening and processing.

So many of us get into heated debates on this subject and we are so ready to yell and spew our thoughts that we never allow ourselves to sit, think, absorb and process both sides of the debate.  Here is your chance.


Lets remember what the Bible says in

Pslam 139:13, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." 

and what God says in the Bible in 

Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

God knew us, knit us and created us while we were still in our mother's womb.  We already had purpose and worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Maybe your questions and ideas will be featured next!